Activity Professionals Week
National Activity Professionals Week is January 24-30, 2021. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our Life Enhancement staff for their hard work throughout this past year. COVID 19 restrictions have greatly changed the types of activities we are able to provide to our residents, but our purpose remains constant: to provide an ongoing program designed to meet the interests of and support the physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each resident.
Our new normal is hosting small, socially–distanced groups, visiting in resident rooms, live streaming from our in-house t.v. channels, and facilitating virtual visits.
The Life Enhancement Department is small, but together we have provided over 70 years of service to the residents at The Neighbors!
– Sally Rocque, a Life Enhancement Mentor for the campus, has a degree in music therapy and has been in her position for 22 years.
– Chuck Ausman, a Life Enhancement Coordinator for West, has a degree in recreational therapy and has been employed with Dunn County for 37 years.
– Quinton Kase, a Life Enhancement Coordinator for East, is a registered music therapist and has been here for almost 11 years.
– Diane Person, a part-time Life Enhancement Assistant, has been working in activities here for 5 years.
– Samantha Behling joined our team in August 2020 as a Limited-Term Life Enhancement Assistant to help facilitate outdoor visits.
Keep Up To Date On News and Blogs
Find all of The Neighbors of Dunn County’s current news here.