We’re Hiring Licensed Practical Nurses at The Neighbors
Our LPNs enjoy competitive compensation, excellent benefits, flexible shifts, & thrive in a positive environment!
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Hours: AM, PM, and Night Shifts
As a LPN at The Neighbors, you will be a part of our nursing department that serves geriatric and Alzheimer’s adults.
Duties and Responsibilities
LPNs are responsible for assisting the Nursing Supervisor with total patient care in their unit at The Neighbors. They will preforming the following duties:
- Administer and document medications as ordered and under guidelines of LPN licensure.
- Count narcotics with oncoming shifts.
- Provide routine patient care and treatments including wound care, blood pressure checks, catheterizations, tube feedings, etc. following guidelines and other regulation.
- Take physician orders over the phone.
- Complete documentation and other paperwork including patient charts, assessments, orders, etc.
- Gather data for admissions and ongoing care of residents.
- Provide assistance with transferring and transporting patients, etc.
- Licensed as a Practical Nurse in WI
- CPR Certified
- Training and experience is preferred
- Experience with geriatric patients is preferred
Apply Online Today
Click here to fill out our online application. In addition to your application, you must fill out the State of Wisconsin Background Information Disclosure form.
- Click the link above to download the disclosure form. Then e-mail it to Chris Anderson at email@example.com or mail it to 2901 Forbes Avenue, Menomonie, WI 54751.